- Reduced licensing costs.
- Improved security due to centralization of data.
- Off-loaded responsibility from internal IT department to cloud computing services provider.
- Cost savings with hosted computing services for companies with low graphic requirements.
- Access to your applications anytime and from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Benefits of Blade PCs
- Blades are always running giving the user faster boot-up times .
- Software licenses are pre-loaded to each blade for reduced licensing costs.
- Crashing or infecting one blade only takes down one desktop – not the entire virtual infrastructure.
- Blades offer built-in, disaster recovery without the expense of a shared storage device.
- Each blade has its own graphics processor that can be leveraged to give desktop-like video performance.
- Thin clients are used to access a blade PC which means a reduction of energy use, less heat, and less noise.
Benefits of Server Based Computing
- Total Cost of Ownership can be reduced by as much as 50 percent.
- Users can access their desktop and applications from any type of client device from anywhere in the world.
- All your data is kept on a secure server instead of being “spread out” on less secure client computers.
- Quick migration of a running virtual machine from one physical host system to another with minimal downtime.
- Administrators can deploy, manage, and support applications more easily since everything is centralized from a single point.