- Improve efficiencies by reducing administrative overhead and freeing up IT resources
- Provide a central data storage management system
- Reduce data storage maintenance needs and expenses
- Achieve greater scalability for future growth and flexibility Improve information access by keeping data online and readily accessible and reusable.
- Speed backup and recovery processes by archiving unchanged data.
- Save time and money and enable rapid information retrieval with automated archiving processes.
- Preserve important documents, e-mails, and other critical data according to internal rules and external regulations.
- Reclaim terabytes of storage capacity by migrating older or infrequently accessed data from primary systems to more cost-effective archival storage.